Microsoft Might Announce XBox One New Model at E3 2016April 14, 2016
Entry-level Smartphone Docoss X1 Announced @ Price Tag of Rs. 888April 28, 2016
Redmi Note 3 and Xiaomi Mi 5 will go on Open Sale Today at 2 PM. Earlier these smartphones were available only via flash sales but today open sale is going on. There will no prior registration is required for the purchasing of the following devices.
If you are interested in purchasing any of the smartphones, Kindly have a look at the specifications of the Redmi Note 3 and Xiaomi Mi 5 below :
The Xiaomi Mi5
- Xiaomi Mi5 will feature a 2K display,
- Snapdragon 820 SoC.
- The smartphone is having 16 megapixel rear camera and a 13 mp one on the front.
- It could come in 3GB and 4GB versions with 16 and 64GB storage space respectively.
- Xiaomi Mi5 could be priced at more than Rs 20,000 at launch.
- Mi 5 will run MIUI 7 based on Android 6 Marshmallow.
- The Mi 5 in gold, black, white and pink colour options with 2.5G curved glass display and a 3D glass panel on the back.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- The smartphone comes with a full metal body and a 5.5 inch full HD display.
- Armed with the 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexa core processor.
- The Redmi Note 3 has a fingerprint sensor as well.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has a 16 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel selfie camera on the front.
- The rear camera is equipped with 5 element lens, f/2.0 aperture, 78 degree wide angle lens, two tone flash light, panorama, HDR, and manual mode features.
- The front camera also has a f/2.0 aperture and it has face recognition and Beautify modes.
- It is based on the Android Lollipop operating system and has a customised interface – MIUI 7.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 dual SIM with 4G connectivity, Bluetooth 4.1, dual band WiFi, WiFi Direct, and GPS with AGPS, GLONASS and Beidou.
- The Note 3 has IR blaster which will allow it to be used as a remote controller.
- Besides it has electronic compass, gyroscope, gravity sensor, proximity, hall, and light sensors.
Xiaomi Mi 5 was launched in India earlier this month at Rs 24,999 for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was launched in India last month in 2GB RAM+16GB version for Rs 9,999, and in 3GB RAM+32GB internal memory version for Rs 11,999.
You can directly go to the Official Xiaomi Site – http://goo.gl/kuoXml
For more latest information regarding the Xiaomi Smartphones, Visit http://techclones.com/