In the MWC 2016, LG has launched its new smartphone G5 in Barcelona. LG G5 smartphone is made of separate components which allow the users to make changes in functionality and features independently.
Let’s have a look at the specifications of LG G5 smartphone below and get an overview :
- The G5 features a 5.3-inch QHD display with 1440 x 2560 pixels of resolution
- Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage.
- 2800mAh battery.
- On the camera front, one can expect 16MP and 8MP rear cameras.
- The connectivity options include 4G LTE, USB Type-C port that is compatible with USB 3.0 standard, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- It also gets an 8-megapixel front-facing camera, support for Quick Charge 3.0.
- Runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating system.
- It also gets the camera grip add-on, the LG Cam Plus, to enhance the camera experience.
- In the G5 smartphone, a B&O sound system can be added by sliding a module into the phone case.
- Sliding in another module allows the phone, which is equipped with a 135-degree wide-angle lens, to be operated like a conventional camera.
- LG G5 is Weighing 159 grams.
- The device will be available in four colours — Silver, Titan, Pink and Gold.
Unless LG succeeds with the G5, VR camera and smart accessories, on LG’s old trajectory IHS forecasted LG’s smartphone shipments would decline 3 percent in 2016,” said Ian Fogg, an analyst at IHS Technology.
Ben Wood, an analyst at CCS Insight, said that G5 gets LG back on the radar in the smartphone market. “In a sea of smartphone sameness, retailers need some differentiated features to talk about,” he said.
Visit http://techclones.com/ for more latest in-depth information, News and updates.