Apple to launch New Iphone 5se and Ipad Air3 on March 15thFebruary 13, 2016
Indian company to launch the Cheapest Smartphone Freedom 251 on WednesdayFebruary 16, 2016
The Lenovo has confirmed the presence at the Mobile World Congress 2016 in February where it is expected to launch Lenovo Lemon 3.The MWC 2016 will be held from 22nd-25th February. The rumors are that it is the updated version of Lemon 3.
- The device is expected to sport a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution.
- It will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB RAM.
- Running Android 5.1 Lollipop, the device includes an internal storage of 16GB which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
- It comes equipped with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash along with a 5MP front facing camera.
- Connectivity features include 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 and GPS.
- In addition, the device is also rumoured to be the A6000 successor.
As the image is suggesting that Lenovo Lemon 3 sports a liquid metal covering this time. The Event has also rumoured to launch A6000. Let’s have a look at the specifications of Lenovo A6000 below :
- The Lenovo A6000 features a 5-inch 720p HD display and is powered by a 64-bit, 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor, paired with 1GB of RAM.
- The A6000 is a dual-SIM smartphone, which supports LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, and weighs 128 grams.
- The Lenovo A6000 comes with stereo speakers, which work on Dolby Digital Plus technology.
- The smartphone has an internal storage of 8GB, expandable up to 32GB.
- It features an 8MP rear camera with a 178 degree viewing angle.
- There’s also a 2MP front-facing camera.
- It runs Android 4.4 KitKat, which sports the Vibe UI 2.0 skin.
- It comes pre-loaded with the Guvera music app as well.
- The device comes with a 2,300mAh battery which Lenovo claims can provide up to 13 hours of calls and up to 11.5 days on standby.