Whatsapp rolls out Android Update with New Emoji’sFebruary 12, 2016
Lenovo Lemon 3 Plus expected to launch at MWC 2016February 15, 2016
Apple is all set to launch Apple’s 4-inch Apple iPhone 5se and Apple iPad Air 3 with some Apple watch band options on March 15th in an Event host by them. As Apple is now planning to launch some devices in same week as source said.
The Apple has also planned to take the pre-orders for iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3. Let’s have a look at the specifications of iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3.
Apple iPhone 5se specifications and features:
- The target audience is likely to be people iPhone 5s users who are looking for hardware upgrades, without having to switch to a 4.7-inch or 5.5-inch display.
- The iPhone 5se could be powered by Apple’s A9 chip with M9 motion coprocessor, NFC support for Apple Pay and always-on Siri activation.
- The smartphone is also likely to feature improved cameras with support for Live Photos.
- In terms of pricing, the 16GB variant could set you back by $450 (which is approximately Rs 30,000).
- While a 64GB variant could also be on offer, no other details about its pricing are available at the moment.
Apple iPad Air 3 specifications and features:
- A couple of weeks back, we came across leaked drawings and cases made for the iPad Air 3, and from what we learned so far, it could be a significant update over its predecessor, the iPad Air 2.
- The iPad 3 could flaunt a 9.7-inch display along with iPad Pro like quad speakers on four sides, a rear iSight camera with LED flash, a Smart Connector for connecting accessories such as Smart Keyboard and support for Apple Pencil too.
Apple is also expected to unveil new Apple Watch bands and software update. Reports suggest that we could see rubberized sport bands with multiple color options and a band made from completely new materials. Some sources from supply chain had also claimed that Apple might introduce new ‘high-quality’ NATO-style nylon bands made from completely new material. We will have to wait until March 15 to see what Apple has in store for its customers.