Vodafone rolls out 4G Sims in Delhi NCR, Wanna Get One?January 22, 2016
Panasonic launched Panasonic Eluga Turbo with Price Tag of @ Rs. 10,999January 25, 2016
Swipe has launched its new budget smartphone Swipe Virtue in white colour exclusively on e-commerce website Snapdeal. The Swipe Virtue has launched with the price tag of Rs.5999.
Shripal Gandhi, Founder and CEO, Swipe Technologies told that Product innovation and technology are the core strengths of Swipe and they are poised to retain their leadership position in launching USP-driven offerings. With this new device they want to give every mobile phone user the best in terms of technology and believe that Virtue will be truly synonymous to value for money proposition that the brand has to offer.
Let’s have a look at the specifications of the Swipe Virtue Smartphone :
- Swipe Virtue is a dual-SIM supported smartphone.
- The Android 5.1 Lollipop-based phone.
- Features a 5-inch IPS display with an HD (720×1280 pixels) resolution and a pixel density of 320 ppi.
- The handset is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor (unspecified model) clubbed with 2GB of RAM.
- As per the listing, the smartphone includes 16GB of inbuilt storage, out of which 12.48GB is user accessible.
- The handset also supports storage expandability via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- It features an 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- The Swipe Virtue is backed by a 2500mAh battery, which is rated to deliver up to 8 hours of talktime and 250 hours of standby time.
- Connectivity options included in the Virtue smartphone are 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi with hotspot functionality, Bluetooth, FM radio, Micro-USB 2.0, and GPS/ A-GPS.
- It measures 142.0×70.8×8.3 mm, and weighs 172 grams.
- The Swipe Virtue features an 8-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel selfie camera.
The Company in November has launched its Swipe Junior Smartphone last year in November for kids at the same price.
For More detailed News, Latest Updates and Information Visit – http://techclones.com/